Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I give up!

So I guess I'm sort of cool now that we have a blog? Seriously I've never gotten asked so many times if we have a blog than I have in the past week. That and I'm bored out of my mind!!! So I've finally given up and started doing a blog for our family.

Here's the latest family picture. Once Mooch is holding his head up a little better I'm sure this will get updated along with the rest of the kids pictures.

Know that Chad will probably not contribute to this at all. I'll be lucky if I get him to even read the thing, seriously. Plus he is currently living in another state, so I imagine it won't be a huge topic of conversation when he is here. Then again it can keep him updated on his own kids. (I'm not bitter about the situation at all can you tell?)


We're here in Reno and loving it, for the most part! I'm at home with my boys and love the good days but want to curl up in fetal position bawling on the bad days. Luckily, we have a lot of good days or we'd be in big trouble! This was actually a picture from a good day. I was laughing so hard I was crying which only made Cowboy laugh and do it more.

Cowboy is 3 now and a huge help, at least he thinks he is. He's been sooooo good with Mooch. We, and I mean we, still have our moments of impatience with one another. The shirt in the picture pretty much describes Cowboy. He definitely keeps me going.




Mooch is SUCH a good baby. I'm already worried that Cowboy is going to have a complex because I say that so much. But he really is a great baby. He is a great little eater and last night he actually slept through the night.
He's working hard at becoming a chubby baby. It helps that he got a head start being 9 lbs when he was born. But he's definitely developing some rolls now.

8 comments:

The Merrell Family said...

Wahoo. Welcome to the world of blogging. We'll be checking it regularly.

Rachel said...

Yeah brooke. thanks for inviting me. it looks great, i love the background!

Skip said...

Yeah it looks great and thanks for the invite. I do not know where you find time to do this. I can barely go to work and school.What is the big deal with blogging I do not get it?

Carol said...

Thanks for inviting me Brooke!

Aaron said...

Thanks for sharing your family moments!!!

beth said...

Congratulations! I will add you to my list of blogs to view. I know what you mean when you want to just ball up and cry sometimes. Take care and keep remembering the good times!

Gary and Rebecca Dustin said...

Jack is adorable and Trey is such a big three year old......WOW how time flys!!!! THanks again for finding me, I will check quite regularly!!!! My life is so boring:)

Lauren said...

Two kiddies! When did that happen? It really doesn't seem like it has been that long since you have lived in Rexburg. Man, time flies. Well Jack is adorable and Trey is a little man sheesh! Hopefully you will get your hubby back soon. That is a sucky situation. I am glad we can stay in touch this way. Congrats on the new baby and starting a blog :)