Thursday, March 3, 2011

Confessions of a closet Korean TV Fan

Every once in awhile, I'll randomly click on a show that Hulu suggests.  Don't ask me why Hulu suggested a show called "Pasta" to me.  It is a full on Korean Drama/Comedy/Romance.  I also happen to love it. 



We're talking the only words in English ever uttered on the show are "chef" and "idiot".  It's subtitled and half of the cultural nuances and details I miss entirely because well, I'm not Korean.  Besides the fact that it's neighbor to the north is run by a psychopath, I don't know a whole lot about the country of South Korea.  However, I do know that they make some good clean fun shows.  Seriously the romantic leads didn't even kiss on camera until the FINAL episode.  
So there you go.  I've wasted 20 hours of my life over the past few months watching a Korean dramady thingy. 

0 comments: