Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pool Time

It's been relatively warm here the last couple of weeks.  We did get a couple of cold snaps but for the most part it's been in the 80s. 
Chad's Grandparents sent the boys 10 dollar checks for their birthdays.  I convinced them that we should buy a wading pool for the yard with it.  I thought having them spend their own money would somehow help them take care of the pool.  As in not poking it with a stick or filling it full of mud.

So here they are playing around.

Before


During
After.  I don't know who is more surprised.
They saw what happens when dirt gets wet.  Then they got A LOT of dirt wet.


Fun was had, at least until they started throwing mud at the thouse.

1 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

I am a little jealous. the weather has been on and off here in Wyoming. The prob with the nices days is that the darn wind won't stop blowing. I am ready for April to be done with. Enjoy your pool :0).

kasey