Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mud Run

So my sisters Chelsie and Carlee as well as Carlee's husband Mike decided we'd have fun and run in the Cache Valley Mud Run.  IT's a 5k run with obstacles and well, lots of mud.

It was a blast.  There wasn't a lot of running because I am not a cross country runner.  So we only ran on the really flat terrain and the rest was obstacles and walking.  There was a whole lot of laughing and my face was sore from smiling. 

Before.  MY parents, brother Christian, My sisters children, Chad, and the boys all came to support.

Clean

the first of 4 giant slides

midway through and no mud in my hair, yet.


The final slide/finish line had a giant mud pit at he bottom. My landing did not go well.

The end.

Seriously dirty.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that looks like so much fun. who needs a boring 5k after that? i might just have to make it down there next year.

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Now that's my kind of 5k. How fun!