Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh my sons!

I love Mooch. 

Every night around bedtime he starts to pretend he's an animal.  The animal changes nightly.  But he meows like a cat, barks like a dog, and hops like a frog.  

The go to favorite is the cat though.  He'll crawl over and lay his head in your lap expected to be petted.  He also claws at the door when it's shut. 
Don't ask me where he gets this stuff, but it's pretty funny.
I also Love Cowboy.

Yesterday we had to leave for Salt Lake pretty early and I needed to drop the boys off at my parents at 6:30.  Well Cowboy sleeps until 7:30 usually.  I went in to wake him up at 6 and he said, "Mom, can I finish watching my show, in my eyes?" How could I refuse that request?  SO I let him lay there for another 5 minutes before dragging him to the car.

Oh, how I love my boys.

1 comments:

Lawther family said...

Trey watching his show in his eyes, that is so cute! And your little Jack is a crack up. Boys are great. :)