Friday, November 26, 2010

Nesting

So I've been busy nesting.  By nesting I mean sewing a car seat cover and car seat blanket canopy thingy.  I also sewed a matching nursing cover.  Don't ask me why I felt the neeed to color coordinate, but I did.  Not only that, but the crib is a dark brown with lime green bedding.  Yep, I'm a crazy pregnant lady!


Despite being really busy with school and projects, Chad has been so much help.  In fact he's probably cleaned more than I have to get ready for the baby and for my mom to come and visit.  I love the guy what can I say? 

Me  at 38 1/2 weeks.  This will be the one and only belly shot.
 I. Detest. Them.
 A belly shot only proves to me that not only do I feel uncomfortable, but I look uncomfortable too.

I'm supposed to go in to the hospital Sunday night and they'll start me on Cytotech. Whoo hoo for sleeping in the hospital an extra night!?  Monday morning they'll start the Pit and we'll be on our way to meeting Little T.  And yes, we really are still having a boy.  We had to have two more ultrasounds here in Texas and a certain appendage is still there. 

9 comments:

Sally said...

Hope things go well tomorrow! I look forward to seeing pics of the newest Banta.

p.s. Can I hate that you still look so good when you're pregnant!?!

The Merrell Family said...

Your car seat is AWESOME!!!! Way to go with that!
I have to agree with Sally....you look way too good to be 9 mo. pregnant. We're praying for you. Good luck tonight and tomorrow.
Excited to see picts.

The Bryger Family said...

You are super talented! LOVE the carseat cover! good luck with everything, hope baby Toby comes soon for you!

kasey

The Bryger Family said...

You are super talented! LOVE the carseat cover! good luck with everything, hope baby Toby comes soon for you!

kasey

The Bryger Family said...

You are super talented! LOVE the carseat cover! good luck with everything, hope baby Toby comes soon for you!

kasey

Amy Girl said...

Oh my goodness! You are crafty. I love the carseat material and everything elso matchy-matchy you sewed.

Also, you are so skinny and love the hair cut.

Here's to another completely adorable little boy banta.

Tiffiny said...

You are so CUTE! And way to go with your Car Seat Creation!!

Carol said...

Brooke, I love it! I made a canopy for my carseat for our soon to be boy also... With the exact same material. Lol. The nursing cover I made was a different color though. Let's here it for nesting mothers. Oh, and your picture just makes me feel huge...you look great.

The Hopper Family said...

First of all you look adorable in the belly shot. Second of all you do not look big enough to have that giant and long baby inside of you!!!!