Thursday, July 14, 2011

Westward Ho!

Chad is so busy with school and its so hot outside that I literally feel like some sort of prisoner.  That and little T has had an ear infection for possibly the last month and a half.  Which means I have not slept through the night in over a month and a half. 

I'm tired and I want to go home.  After looking into possibly having my mom fly out and drive to Utah with me we did some math and figured it would cost about the same driving with hotels, gas, and food for 4 people as it would to just fly us to Utah.  No really I have the paper work we submitted to the Air Force for our move out here.  I know how much it cost down to the penny.  No matter what 4 hours travel time by airplane is worth a lot of money.  Oh and since we shipped Cowboy off to Lake Powell I only had to pay for my ticket and Mooch's. 

So I'm flying to Utah Monday and hanging out there until Chad and all of our belongings make their way to Utah sometime around August 21st. 

It's going to stink not seeing Chad for a month.  But at the same time I really really need a break (read very large nap).  I'm excited to see my family, almost all of them. Oh and I'm pretty sure it's at least 10 or so degrees cooler in Utah with no humidity. 

I'm only slightly excited to head on back to Utah. Can you tell?

0 comments: