Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Ice Cream and the Smurf boy

For Family Home Evening treats we went out for ice cream cones.  Mostly it was to get the kids out of the house so Chad could do a school presentation over Skype.  ( A presentation that never happened because someone went over their time significantly). 

Mooch decided he wanted to get the blue ice cream.  Clearly, he hasn't quite grasped the flavor concept yet.  Well this ice cream was smurf blue.  The saturation level of this ice cream was around 100%. We're talking VIBRANT blue.  He got his cone and went and sat down at the table.  As I'm paying I look over at Mooch and he looks like a clown with blue face paint all the way around his mouth.  So sad my phone was dead and I couldn't get a picture. 

But here is one AFTER I washed his face.

0 comments: