Monday, February 1, 2010

Banana on your forehead

Cowboy has discovered knock knock jokes.  It's been going on for awhile now. At Joyschool they have snacktime.  Apparently, Cowboy has been busting out his knock knock jokes every time. All the other 3 and 4 year olds think he's hilarious and they all laugh at the jokes.  So my son his somewhat of a ham.  Really who didn't see this one coming?

His all time favorite joke goes a little something like this:

Cowboy: "Knock, knock."

Me: "Who's there?"

Cowboy: "Banana on your forehead!"

Yeah that is the entire joke.  

Then....

We were eating dinner the other night and what do I hear Mooch say?  "Knock, knock!" They then proceeded to laugh themselves silly.

3 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Parker's in the same phase! Hannah will say "who's there" no matter what mood she's in. One time she was crying and Parker says Knock Knock and she said "who's there" between sobs. I knew then she was committed to the jokes!

Sherry said...

I love my grandkids!!!!!!!!!!!

Shantana said...

I freakin love this :D