Thursday, February 11, 2010

I funny

Although sometimes I really do think I'm funny, it wasn't me yelling it for 7 minutes in the car. 

I drive Chad to and from where his van pool meets every morning and afternoon-at least on the days I need the car.  It's about a 7 minute drive.  Well, on our way home yesterday Mooch started yelling non-sensical things at us.  He then would laugh at whatever joke he had just told.  Then he started yelling, "I funny."  He would then babble something again, laugh, and yell, "I funny." It was a cycle that could not be broken.  By the time we got home we were all giggling with him.  What do you know . . . he actually is pretty funny.

4 comments:

Lucky Mommy said...

That IS funny! Michael makes up jokes and tells us to laugh. I'll have to work at my spontaneous laugh!

Amy Girl said...

Early mornings can do that to people.

I miss watching your boys grow.

Shantana said...

Love this!!!!

Rachel said...

sorry i left you hanging. we lost internet after i signed up. i'll try to work on it.